Warning: Explicit Conversations About Politics, Culture, & Sexuality
Cruising down the crack of Kink Month, we explore various kinks, fetishes, fantasies, peculiarities and love styles including…
• Trumpty Dumpty’s recent unprompted proclamation that he’s *NOT* into “golden showers”—which really means he IS… and the not-so-hidden meaning of MAGA is “Make American Golden Again”!
• My yummy, messy take on Tiktok Sploshing—now in Screenshot Media, with lots of scrumptious excerpts from Splosh ‘n’ Art Speakeasy Journal!
• My thoughts on straight male Sugar Babies seeking Sugar Daddies—now in Mel Magazine—plus Capt’n Max’s true tale of being propositioned by a Hollywood Sugar Daddy!
• How Jeff Bezos shat Shatner, his 90-year-old Star Trek Sugar Baby, into space in his chode-shaped rocket, then sprayed him with unwanted champagne (well, he who pays sprays!)
• That Hooters controversy over their new thong shorts!
• Kinktober being Striketober!
• Caller Gabe taking my advice and getting his best “sock job” yet!
• Turning love into “Loooooove”…!
• Wikileaks Journalist Julian Assange still in prison over nothing
• Arcadia Zoning Politburo still harassing us… over nothing.
Soooo much ado about nothing, even with the Big Something—Climate Crisis—staring us down, along with wealth inequality and war (including the wars at home). We choo-choo through all of it—the good, the bad, the comic, the erotic and the horrific—on the Love Train. Actually, it’s the Looooove Train; Listen and find out why!
And don’t miss week’s fabulous, ultra-kinky throwback, “Kink Month 2016 SMACK in the Middle: Bday Spankings, Canings, Medical Play & Beating Trump with the Bonobo Way!” featuring Madame Sydney Jones, performing intricate medical soundings (ouch!) and sternly spanking, as well as caning, a variety of butts, including tRump (played by Harry Sapien)!
Read more prose and watch the shows (that are too kinky for Youtube): https://drsusanblock.com/fdr-kink-month-smack
Need to talk PRIVATELY about something you can’t talk about anywhere else? You can talk with us… Call the Therapists Without Borders of the Dr. Susan Block Institute anytime: 213.291.9497.